Friday, June 20, 2014

Thankfulness Thursday- but it's Friday again. Week 25 of 2014

Today is June 20th.

On Wednesday I met my best friend from high school for our bi-annual celebration. Her birthday is in December and mine is in June. We meet twice a year for a marathon talk and dinner. We have been close friends since juniors in high school. It is amazing to me that she has stuck by me because I know there have been times when I haven't been the best friend to her that I could have been. We live in the same valley but 30 miles away from each other. We have been to each others weddings, baby showers and relatives funerals. We want to see each other more but life is crazy for both of us. We are of different faiths but are respectful of the others faith. Her youngest child is 5 months older than my oldest.

One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin,
    but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
Proverbs 18:24


Thank you Lord for my good friend Janelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment