Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Swagger

Swag bucks that is. Ha ha I got you. So I signed up for Swagbucks to earn for the things I do online anyway. Hey why not get paid for surfing the internet and playing games. Right? I have succumbed to it, I have been reading from my Frugal bloggers how much they are getting for free and I just had to get some too. I have been a member of My Points for a little less than a year and have really enjoyed how easy it has been to earn (esp. dining out gift cards). I have been able to eat out more and even give teachers gifts. Well Swagbucks is really easy so far and it is only 450 points to get a $5 Amazon gift card. I have really been shopping Amazon this holiday season esp. since Borders closed. Are you earning online yet?

Disclaimer - Swagbucks, My Points and Amazon have NOT compensated me for these views. They are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment