Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cooking up some goodies

If you know me at all you know I love to bake. Baking to me is therapy. It is very hard during the 105 plus degree weather here in the Southwest during the months of June, July, August and on into September for me to justify heating the house to bake. So in case you haven't guessed I am in need of my therapy. (Ha ha). Seriously there are so many recipes I have been wanting to try and truthfully I have baked a few because I just couldn't wait. So I will be posting some of my favorites here soon.

My hubby's sister is gluten intolerant and since I am the unofficial baker in the family I have been looking and trying out recipes to help her enjoy more of our family feasts. Here is a recent one that we will definitely make again: Pao de Queijo-Brazilian Cheese Rolls. You can find it in this book. They are so good that my youngest ate most of them within 20 hours of making them. I had to quickly grab the bag and take them to his Auntie so she could try them (there were only 6 left out of 24). By the way I ate 3 or 4 of them.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment