Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sisters

As it states in my "about me" column I am the youngest in my hubby's family. I have one younger brother and my hubby has two older sisters and one older brother. There are seven years between my hubby and me and ten between his oldest sister and him. Once I started having children and the oldest sister moved into the same town as the rest of the family we started enjoying a monthly "Sister Lunch". This is a time we set aside one day a month (usually Saturday) to get together for a meal and visiting. Sometimes we shop, sometimes we have breakfast, sometimes we drive to another town, it is always a good time to bond. Since I live with 3 guys I really look forward to this girl time.

1 comment:

  1. SO wonderful to have some "girl time"...and, so wonderful that you have sisters-in-law to meet up with! :)

    ReplyDelete