Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sonoma County Fair

Growing up we visited the fair as often as we could. It was always a great adventure for me because my mom would let me go off with my two girl cousins and meet at designated times for a meal. This was before cellular phones and we always knew we could find our moms hanging out near the pavilion and the food under the shade enjoying the free music.
This time we went just us four - the hubby, me and the boys. Hubby and the youngest loved the tilt a whirl.
I was excited to find my favorite foods a cinnamon roll and a combination plate from the mexican  food vendor.

The hall of flowers is always amazing. It is best to go the first week because towards the end the flowers start to die.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm....that Mexican food looks yummy! However, the Tilt-a-Whirl I could do without! I'm no longer interested in anything that spins. :)

    ReplyDelete