Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thankfulness Thursday, Week 2 of 2014

Today is January 9th. This week most of the public school students went back to school after Christmas break. It is called Winter break but I call it Christmas break. There is so much snow in places like Indiana that the children cannot go back yet. At my home my youngest has a virus that has lasted at least 5 days so he has been home the past 3 days. Needless to say that has put a damper on the plans I had for this week - like putting the Christmas tree and decorations away and straightening up the entire house. I was able to clean and arrange the drawers in our master bath and under the sink on my side. I was also able to straighten out our linen closet since we purchased new towels. While finishing cleaning under the sink I was finding room for nail polish so I shook all of the polish making sure they were still okay for use. One of them broke and sent polish all over the place. I just had to laugh because I needed to shower and get to work in the next 45 minutes. I was able to clean it all up and manage to not make too big of a mess.

So today I am thankful for nail polish remover with and without acetone, children back in school and the patience to get though this past week.



give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Leanna...so sorry you had sickness in the house! Never fun! Yes, I call it Christmas Break as well. Happy New Year to you all! Blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete