Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

I hope that your new year is going well so far. I hope that this year brings great joy for you and ask you to seek the Lord with all your heart.

But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him 
with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

Now for a little reflection of last year. I had two goals that I posted back in January 2013. Did I stick with them throughout the entire year? Yes and no. Yes I posted every week what I spent on food for our family. No I did not stay within the $100 each week goal. Am I disappointed? No way! I am so proud of myself for being consistent in posting every single week of the year. I did not read through the Bible this past year either. For some reason it is a struggle for me in that area. 

New year new goals. This year I would like to post every Thursday a thankfulness post. I find that there is so much to be thankful for and sometimes I am not as thankful as I should be. I have participated in sharing what I am thankful each day in November several years on Facebook and it is a great reminder of how our Lord takes care of us in even the little things. Not sure as to what other goals I will be doing yet. Do you have any goals for 2014?

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh...what a great idea to make this year a thankful year! May the Lord bless you as you reflect on all He has given you! Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete