Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankfulness Thursday Week 5 of 2014

Today is January, 30th.

Sunday started my bout with the sickness that has taken over our household. Doctor's visit on Monday confirmed pharyngitis and laryngitis. No fun at all. Home sick for the last 5 days has been hard for me. Not being able to talk above a whisper and having the feeling of needles in your throat. YUCK!!!

This is what was outside my door on Tuesday morning:

Along with this came some noise. Cutting asphalt at 7:30 or so in the morning.

I am so thankful I was already awake and that my bedroom is at the back of the house away from this noise.

I am also thankful for ibuprofen 400 to 600 mg every 4 hours that has kept the pain bearable.

I am also thankful that this is the first time in 9 years that I have been this sick.

Here is to February may it be a month with less sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment