Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 5 of 2013

Monday, January 28th - $31.38 - Food 4 Less
                                      $16.50 - Bountiful Basket - excited to try some cauliflower hummus for Super Bowl Sunday. And the little one asked for cole slaw. Green beans Woo hoo!
                                      $6.00 - bread store

Wednesday, January 30th - $51.37 - Alberstons
                                           $13.70 - Smith's - stock up price on                                                 kleenex plus we were out.

Thursday, January 31st -    $.57 - Dawn sale & coupon

$119.52

Totally over again. The boys all know that I am working to do this and I am not buying some things. It is easier for me to go without than to tell them no, I cannot get this. It is especially hard to tell the hubby no. He has sacrificed so much career wise to provide for us. I sure am loving Bountiful Baskets. That is usually all of our produce for a week. The boys love to see what we get and are super excited for strawberries three weeks in a row.


 I can do all this through him who gives me strength. 1 Corinthians 4:13





No comments:

Post a Comment